The scientific programme of the EGU General Assembly 2019 includes special scientific events, inter- and transdisciplinary sessions, as well as oral, PICO, and poster sessions on disciplinary and interdisciplinary topics covering the full spectrum of the geosciences and the space and planetary sciences. Furthermore, Union symposia, medal lectures, great debates, science and society events, short courses, townhall meetings, science-art-public events, and stand-alone lectures complete the overall programme.
There are six different approaches to access the programme in your preferred way:
- Browse by day & time: online view of the oral, PICO, and poster sub-sessions, their time and location, sorted chronologically by conference days, start time, and programme groups;
- Browse by session: online view of the sessions and their oral, PICO, and poster sub-sessions, sorted by programme groups and session numbers;
- Personal programme: online tool to generate your own personal programme by selecting specific presentations or sessions. To be printed, saved in the Copernicus Office (for later recall or modification), and generated as PDF. The personal programme can be synchronized with the mobile app. To add whole sessions or individual presentations to your personal programme, please use the above-mentioned programme views and find the favourite icon (star) at the oral, PICO, or poster sub-sessions or at the individual abstracts of a sub-session;
- Session schedules by PG: online view of the oral, PICO, and poster sub-sessions of a selected programme group listed by day and time block (sessions with multiple time blocks are listed repeatedly) with the option to print or generate a PDF file.
- Sessions of ECS interest: listing of those sessions being of particular interest for early career scientists;
- Abstracts of special interest: listing of those abstracts which are of particular interest for the public. This selection was compiled by the session conveners.