By renting a booth at the EGU General Assembly 2019, the exhibitor accepts the following terms & conditions.
- The exhibitor agrees that the material to be exhibited will not be delivered to the conference venue later than Wednesday, 3 April 2019 (the deadline for air freight to arrive at Vienna Airport is Monday, 1 April 2019). Any exhibitor information (logo and description) to be included in the Information & schedules book must be provided to Copernicus Meetings immediately upon booking. Any individual fascia board designs must be provided by 22 January 2019 at the very latest.
- The exhibitor will not dismantle the display before Friday, 12 April 2019, 13:00. The EGU reserves the right to impose a penalty fee on those exhibitors who dismantle their booth before Friday, 13:00, and to exclude those exhibitors from possible booth rentals at future EGU General Assemblies.
- Cancellations can only be refunded in the case of written notification prior to 22 January 2019. A cancellation fee of €100 will be deducted. No refunds will be made after this date.
- The invoice for exhibition space rental must be paid within 14 days after receipt of the invoice. Otherwise, the rental will be cancelled.
- Proof of insurance must be provided upon request. Exhibitors are requested to have a rider on their current insurance policy to cover loss of, theft of, or damage to their exhibit or other personal property while it is located at or is in transit to or from the Austria Center Vienna.
- The exhibitor shall indemnify the Austria Center Vienna, SYMA, Copernicus GmbH, and the EGU against, rendering them and their representatives innocent, complaints, suits, or liabilities resulting from negligence of the exhibitor in connection with the exhibit's use of display space.
- The Austria Center Vienna, SYMA, Copernicus GmbH, and the EGU are not liable for loss, damage, or theft, through any cause, of goods, hand-carried items, exhibits, or other materials owned, rented, or leased by the exhibitor.
- Personal effects, promotional material, and other small, easily removable valuable items should not be left unattended.
- In no event are the Austria Center Vienna, SYMA, Copernicus GmbH, and the EGU liable for incidental, consequential, special, indirect or punitive damages for any harm arising from or related to the use of exhibit space under the contract agreement.
- No nails, screws, or other fixtures may be drilled into any part of the premises, including the floors. Nor may any part of the premises be damaged or disfigured in any way. Should any damage occur, the exhibitor will be invoiced for repair charges incurred.
- Exhibits in the rented booth space must be set up so as to not disturb neighbouring booths acoustically or visually and to avoid the creation of any obstruction within the booths or aisles. This also applies to presentations and demonstrations by the exhibitor and the gathering of participants at the booth.
- The EGU reserves the right to reject exhibitors. In such a case, a respective rejection notification will be sent in a timely manner.