The booth rental for the EGU General Assembly 2019 is done by completing the online booking form. Please log in (or create a Copernicus Office user account) below. You will first be asked to create a respective exhibitor profile. The form will also allow you to create multiple exhibitor profiles (e.g. if you book for more than one exhibitor).
Any organization exempt from VAT according to EU VAT Council Directive 2006/112/EC, Article 151, should not book a booth via the online form. Instead, please reserve your preferred booth(s) with the online form and send us an email immediately after reservation, including billing address and VAT Exemption Certificate, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The different booth sizes and included services are as follows and prices vary according to the exhibitor's category:
- microenterprises (ME): 10 employees or fewer;
- small and medium enterprises (SME): 11 to 250 employees;
- large enterprises (LE): more than 250 employees; and
- not-for-profit organizations: learned societies, educational organizations and institutions, and (inter-)governmental organizations presenting themselves at the exhibition and not primarily commercial products. These corporations carry out activities for the benefit of the general public without shareholders and without a profit motive. Please also see the definitions of the ICNL.
|SmallE||Entrance||2 × 3 m||2||€2850||€2850||€3680||€4600|
|SmallG||Gallery||2 × 3 m||2||€2750||€2750||€3570||€4500|
|Medium2||Entrance||2 × 6 m||3||€5600||€5600||€7250||€9100|
|Medium3||Entrance||3 × 4 m||3||€5600||€5600||€7250||€9100|
|Display||Hall X2||see description||2||€1250||–||–||–|
How to reserve or book a booth
It is possible to reserve a booth for 24 hours. This is done through the online booking form.
- Please access the EGU General Assembly 2019 exhibition form with your Copernicus Office user ID and password.
- You will be asked to create an exhibitor profile if you have not created one yet. It is also possible to create several different exhibitor profiles.
- Select "rent a booth" and scroll down to the list of exhibition booths. The booths already booked are marked in red, and currently reserved booths are marked in yellow.
- Click on an available booth from the list, and the booth information will be displayed next to the list.
- Click the button "Reserve this booth": the booth number in the list will turn yellow, and the selected booth will appear on a separate line called "Booth reserved for 24 hours (fixed booking upon finalization of this form)". The reservation may be cancelled by clicking the recycle bin icon.
- Please remember that each exhibitor may only reserve or book up to three booths.
Please note that you MUST NOT complete the booking form if you only plan to reserve a booth. After having reserved the booth as described above, you may simply log out and can access the booking form later (within the next 24 hours in order to confirm the booking).
Exhibitor staff and name badges
Exhibitor registration can be done by using the booking form above using the same Copernicus Office user ID as for your booth rental. You will be asked to provide name badge information for the free name badges that can be modified later (access the form again). On-site at the conference, you will be asked to pick up your name badges and conference material in the registration area (Hall X5).
If your exhibitor staff exceeds the number of granted free registrations, regular conference registration rates apply for additional staff members.
In contrast to previous EGU General Assemblies, outside exhibits are no longer possible due to limited space.